Environmental Policy Statement
This statement is made pursuant to our company’s environmental initiatives and constitutes our group’s Environmental Policy Statement. This policy statement will be reviewed annually and published.
MIT Benefits is a fully committed member of its industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its applied strategy in order to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the use of its materials and the source of its power requirement.
iii. Actively promote and encourage recycling both internally to its employees & officers and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Adoption of a training program for its personnel to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Meet and comply to the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
vii. Ability to implement an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
Where opportunities shall be identified, environmental initiatives may be extended to benefit the wider community to capture social action value and directly support the Company’s ethos and values.
This Policy applies to all of Company’s operations in UK. This means that all Employees, Administrators, Consultants, Partners and businesses carried on by the Company and/or their subsidiaries, whether they are incorporated within the UK or not, must comply with it, with no exemptions.